Solo Traveler - An Unknown Trip to .....

Ok, so I now know where I´m off to and off to soon - I fly from Malaga airport at 6am (I know, ugghh) this Saturday to Oslo, Norway.

I´m so excited. I´ll admit none of the Low Countries were on my ´want-to-visit´list ´cos I don´t do cold. I´m the only one in the house when it´s snowing outside, and yes, it does snow here in the mountains of inland Andalucia at least once a year!

Now I´ve bought some fleecy insoles, de-mothballed my coat, found a hat and some gloves I can´t wait. My trip research, a part I love and find almost as good as the trip, is well under way. There´s so much to do and see there I now wish I´d taken some time off and made it a bit longer - oh well, next time - or maybe not as I´ve just read that Oslo is one of the top twenty most expensive cities in the world.

Popular Posts