Getting and Giving a ´One Lovely Blog Award´

I´d like to thank Tamara Essex from One Foot in Two Campos for nominating me as one of her chosen ´7´ for this “One Lovely Blog” award and here it is



As for most blog-hopping events there are rules which I should adhere to, they are:


Thank the person who nominated you (obviously!);
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post;
Share 7 things about you;
Pass the award on to seven nominees;
Include this set of rules;
Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.

So here we go …..

Seven Things About Me

I’ve lived in Jaen since 1996

I have three sons, have had several dogs and now have one, I´ve had four chickens and have a sand bag full of worms.

My Spanish is worse than that of my sons.

I have no desire to live in England again.

I love exploring my corner and all of Spain.

I try and grow fruit and vegetables but have more success with flowers.

I have a holiday rental home Casa Rural El Reguelo which we love staying in ourselves.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn**********


And now the seven blogs that I nominate for a “One Lovely Blog” award in alphabetical order are......


Annie B´s Blog Annie runs cooking courses in Vejer de la Frontera, Cadiz and has a great ´foodie´blog that inspires me.

Azahar´s Seville Blog Seville´s Tapas Queen, Shawn´s blog about Seville, tapas, life and Food and Wine tours.

Feisty Tapas Blogging about life food and living, Maria shares life as a Spaniard living, working and eating in England.

Leaving the Fast Lane for a Slow Life in Spain Written by a career-change olive farmer who makes handmade and natural skincare products from her own olive oil.

My Castle in Spain Lola, a Parisian living near Granada, shares her lovely creations and photographs, writing in English and French.

Scribbler in Seville written by Fiona mother of young bilingual English/Spanish children and dweller of Seville sharing and scribbling in abundance.

Sunshine and Siestas Cat, an American in Seville, writes about her new life in Spain, teaching Spanish and getting to grips with the language.

Thanks all you inspirators and lovely bloggers.

Popular Posts