Places to Propose and a Romance Retreat in Spain

Having seen several wedding photos of brides and grooms around The Alhambra grounds I´d thought what a fabulous setting.

The Alhambra
The Alhambra



Castillo Colomares I also discovered as a setting for wedding photos, as was the fabulous Moorish Mill El Molino Morisco de los Corchos near Alhaurin El Grande where we had to keep moving out of the way as the wedding photographer arranged his shots.

Castillo Colomares

El Molino Morisco de los Corchos


One of my nephews came from the UK to Ronda to propose, another gorgeous spot, though not for those with vertigo.

Ronda Balcony View
Balcony at Ronda

When one of my English students told me her boyfriend had proposed in The Alhambra I couldn´t help but sigh. They had gone to visit, it´s not exactly on our doorstep, but only an hour and a half away.

He got down on his knees and asked her to marry him. I´m just waiting to see where the wedding will be now - wouldn´t The Alhambra be the best spot ever? Or do you have a better idea?

More on El Molino Morisco de los Corchos and a romantic retreat.

Popular Posts